Ernst & Young is currently seeking outstanding candidates for staff position with the Audit practice.
As an Audit Staff, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics majoring in Ukrainian Accounting Standards (UAS);
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or any other country generally accepted accounting principles (for example, US GAAP) is a plus;
- No working experience is required;
- Interest in the different fields of Assurance;
- Good command of English (both verbal and written);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Willingness to learn;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership ability;
- Positive attitude;
- -Adequacy of the skills and suitability of applicants for the job position offered will ultimately be determined based on the results of internal testing and interviews
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic teams;
- Develop your personal and business skills;
- Receive a competitive remuneration package.